Several training courses are held at Welch Allyn’s Corporate business facility in Skaneateles Falls, NY USA, located in the heart of the scenic Finger Lakes area in central New York. Skaneateles Falls is twenty (20) miles west of Syracuse, NY.
Training Course Location:
Welch Allyn Inc.
4355 State Street Road
Skaneateles Falls, NY 13153
The Lodge does not offer overnight accommodations. There are many hotels conveniently located in Skaneateles and Auburn, NY area that are within 2-6 miles from The Lodge. Welch Allyn does not endorse any particular hotel, motel or other accommodations. Click on the map link below for a list of local lodging options. All lodging cost is the responsibility of the training attendee.
Air Travel: Most visitors arrive at the Syracuse Hancock International Airport (SYR) which is approximately 40 minutes from Skaneateles NY. Google Map directions from the Airport to your hotel.
Rental cars and taxis & shuttles are available at or near the Syracuse Hancock International Airport (SYR).
There are several dining establishments in the Village of Skaneateles. View Map
General Information for Welch Allyn’s Technical Training Courses
Course class size, instruction, materials, and certificate
• Class size is limited to a maximum of 12 students, to provide an appropriate student to instructor ratio
• We reserve the right to cancel class and provide a prompt refund if minimum class size of 4 is not achieved
• Classroom instruction is provided on each section of the material, followed by hands on training in the lab
• A comprehensive exam covering all material in the service manual and presentation is administered on the last day of the class. All testing is Open-Book
• Tuition covers instruction, current revision of the service manual, training materials, current service software and meals during training
• All test equipment, and tools necessary to diagnose and repair our monitors are provided
• Note pads, pens, pencils, highlighters and post-it notes are provided
• All students completing the course are awarded a certificate of completion
First Day Schedule
• Parking is available in the parking lots around The Lodge building
• Sign in at the reception desk by 8:30AM - Class starts at 8:30 AM
• Continental breakfast, am/pm breaks and lunch is provided
• Class ends at approximately 4:30PM
• We typically go out to dinner as a group on the evening of the first day
Last Day Schedule
• For those departing check out of the hotel in the morning before coming to class. You can begin your return trip when we are all finished with our activities.
• Class usually ends around 4 PM on the last day. (4:30 PM on all other training days)
• Driving time to Syracuse International airport (SYR) from Skaneateles can take up to 45 minutes to an hour during the evening commute hours, plan accordingly.
If you have questions on any of the information provided in this document, course content, prerequisites, or about traveling to Welch Allyn for this training, please email email@example.com or contact Mary Margaret Adams, Education Service Manager, at 315-685-2698 or firstname.lastname@example.org.