Welch Allyn now has the industry's first vital signs monitor authorized for wireless deployment within the U.S. federal government healthcare agencies. Welch Allyn has received FIPS 140-2 Level 1 validation for the integrated radio in the Connex®Vital Signs Monitor 6500 Series and Connex®Integrated Wall System 8500 Series.
• Meets the needs of computing policy requirements for protecting sensitive patient information
• Ensures encryped data is accurately sent to your patient records
• End to end connectivity to VistA without the use of additional computer hardware
• The Veteran's Affairs in-house developed Vital Signs section of CPRS, Patch 23
• DSS, Inc. real-time vitals software package or technology device integration partners such as Capsule Technology