Think you might be a good fit? Here are some facts about what makes Welch Allyn a great place to work and grow your career.
- Our various training and educational assistance programs allow employees to enhance their education, with several options to try out different career paths along the way.
- Average retention rate is 94 percent each year, nearly 10 percent better than the benchmark set by the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For.
- 15 percent average compound annual growth of Welch Allyn since 1995
- We pay 100 percent of tuition and directly related fees for accredited college courses before classes begin to avoid employee out-of-pocket costs.
- 65 percent of interviewed candidates were offered jobs last year. And a whopping 98 percent of new employees stay throughout their first year.
- Our average turnover rate for the last 6 years is 6.5 percent
- An average 14 percent in annual sales growth continually fosters the development of new and exciting positions for more than 2750 employees worldwide.
- Grow with Welch Allyn: 57 percent of all new positions are filled internally. 42 percent of all new hires are promoted within their first three years of employment.
- Welch Allyn industry-leading low attrition rates hallmark the value and respect given to each employee.
- Annual Company Performance Bonus has paid employees an average of 7 percent of their salary.
Taking everything into account, 90 percent of our employees say this is a great place to work according to our Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For survey.